Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowk View Post
Four bonus tracks:
25. No More Tears
26. Ridin' On The L And N
27. Sitting In The Rain
28. Leaping Christine
are taken from - BBC Light Programme Saturday Club Session - (recorded 23rd January 1967).
I haven't seen those tracks in any Greeny's sessionography.
Regards
Krzysztof
Actually, this January '67 session shows up in most of the sessionographies I've seen, at least the last three tracks you list. And three other tracks are usually included with those three - "Curly" and "Dust My Blues", and "Top Of The Hill". Martin Celmins' sessionography omits "Leaping Christine" from the list (he just lists the session as "Winter 1967").

"No More Tears" does not appear to be from the same January session as the other tracks. It may be from a BBC session on 3 February 1967....at least Christopher Hjort in his Strange Brew book lists this track as having been performed at a session on that date. But it's also possible that the version that has been released may be from a later, unknown session. A version of "Curly" which may have been recorded at this same February session has shown up on bootleg - as has "Curly" from the 23 January session. It's this February '67 BBC session that only Hjort mentions as far as I know.