View Single Post
Old 01-15-2003, 12:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

There are reasons as to why I have continued to post in this thread and its not because I'm getting some kind of a "kick" out of this. It is because I am responding to something that happened that I feel was very rude and uncalled. People are getting upset over this and for what, song, one song. Previously unheard by the masses, yes, by Lindsey Buckingham, yes but worth posting hurtful and unkind comments? I don't think so.
The reason I "hinted" about the song not being shared is because of the email. That doesn't necessarily mean that it's not going to be shared. The cd hasn't even been sent to its destination yet (at least not to my knowledge.)
The intention of what I said was in fact to displease some people because I KNEW how the response would be, however I didn't expect what happened in David's post. I do not feel that it was right to personally attack me over something that happened a year ago, especially since it was between him and I and that it had absolutely no bearing on the subject matter.
This whole thing started because ONE person decided to ask for something, then post the "response" to everyone, then a few minutes later delete the post. It led to more questions than answers which led to more confusion. I said what I felt was right and I still feel that way. If patience were used in this case, I wouldn't even have posted in the beginning but it was the circumstances under which this whole "thing" began that angered me.
Eventually everyone who wants this particular song will get it. Of course it will take a little time. I've said my peace, if you don't like it that's fine, if you do, that's fine too and if you don't care well then... I don't know.

Matt