View Single Post
Old 01-15-2003, 12:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Street_Dreamer
Well if people want to be the way they're being
Being like what?? Are you getting some sort of sick kick out of doing this? Or did you wake up today and randomly decide to severely annoy almost every member of The Ledge??

There were at LEAST three members of The Ledge who put in a bid for that CD. If Neil had won the auction I can say with almost 99.999% certainty that he would have immediately allowed anyone who wanted to hear it to do so. I don't know Brass Monkey but from his/her posts I think it is safe to say that he/she would have done the same.

Yes, we have posted and even BEGGED (quoting one post) to be able to hear this song, not because we're "greedy" (??????) but because we are just as huge fans of Lindsey Buckingham as the person who won the auction, and we have been waiting for 11 years to hear a new official studio album from him.

But for reasons which I'm sure are very good to her, Souldrifter does not want to share. Fine. Thanks for making that clear. I'll wait till the album comes out and hope that perhaps this version of the song might be released as a "B-side" in Mongolia, and then order it from there.

Quote:
Originally posted by Street_Dreamer
the song won't be sent out to anybody (with the exception of myself)
How wonderful! Why don't you give yourself a gold star?

Last edited by seteca; 01-15-2003 at 12:50 PM..