Thread: Your families
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 11:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber View Post
Normally I wouldn't have responded to this, even though I would have thought they were so cute, I've said that before.
But here, now, it really trips me out how much they look alike!
Those "dad" genes were strong, I guess. That is the most beautiful photo, I tell you what. It's like the most perfect "sister" photo. Um, don't tell anyone, but it was heartwarming to me. It's cool also that your blood daughter looks a lot like her dad, and the sister does too, and they are gorgeous, but you, who your blood daughter doesn't look as much like (at least not in a photo to my judgment) are gorgeous as well!!!
You are building the foundation for a great family, for years to come. Keep up the good work.
Thanks Amber. Those dad genes are strong! haha! What we all could have missed out on in our lives... I'm so glad we're all together now. Sara looks nothing like me, but thank God she has my nose and my cute little butt. Because Jason had a big ol' nose, and no butt what-so-ever. Those girls do look a lot alike, and even more so in person, because they're body shape is identical: broad shouldered and very angular.
Those girls are the be-all-and-end-all to me.