Thread: Your families
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 05:47 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
Oh whatever. I said what I meant, unlike you, who insists on following up everything with, "OMG IT WAS A JOKKKKE, YOU DIDN'T GET IT?! LIGHTEN UP!"

And like I said earlier... direct comment about things I said my ass. If it was a direct comment about what my mother said about the dog, then why the **** didn't you quote that? Why did you just straight up call me a cold hearted bitch? I may very well be. But running in here and dispensing your unwanted advice in a manner that is you looking down your nose at me is a SURE FIRE WAY to get told where to stick it.

You can't even have a back and forth of any substance. You completely disregard points that are made and turn it around to look like you're totally the victim of ice princess attitude. If you want to sink to that level, fine. But YOU STARTED IT. Don't be a pathetic little liar. It's disgusting. I'm going to have to ignore you now.. but that's okay. It's not like you've ever said anything interesting or substance-filled anyway.
Half the stuff I say around here is totally tongue in cheek. Yeesh.

And I did...quote ...the part about your mother...

I'm assuming you meant because I didnt quote the direct sentence. Oh well. Sue me for not sticking to your rules of quotations. "Dispensing unwanted advice"!?! You started the thread for Chrissake. Was it not the intention to solicit responses. I'm sorry you feel like I was looking down at you, I can tell you I indeed was not. In all honesty, my first thought, when I read your initial post about your mother was "thats a shame."

I think I have figured out something...you're good a mincing words. I never called you a cold hearted bitch. You twisted what I said around to make me look like the bad guy. And you accused ME of that? Who's the one playing pathetic little games now? I simply refuse to play with you.

I won't be putting you on ignore, as I pretty much am interested in what everyone on here has to say. But if you can't take the subsequent heat (my prickish judgementalism--*rolls eyes* gimme a break), then get out of the kitchen.