View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 02:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
At the '03 SYW show in Nashville, it didn't sound to me like Stevie was playing with the words to Don't Stop. It straight up sounded like she screwed up and didn't know them. She got this weird look, too, kind of. Like one of those "I'm surprised at myself" type looks. I was embarassed for her. It's like the whole damn arena is singing along and knows the words better.
I saw the show twice in England, but wasn't there when Christine was. I heard a tape from that one and Stevie was really all over the place. I figured she was nervous because of Chris. Actually, I think she does get the verses mixed up accidentally, but it seemed to me like she made the conscious decision to change "was bad" to "wasn't good," because she did that pretty much the whole tour.

What I thought was cute about their performance -- aside from the way Lindsey started ending it by sweating all over Stevie's mane of hair -- was the way he would point at Stevie to share the "it will soon be here" line with him.

And speaking of pointing, I love the way Chris would point at Lindsey at the end of SYLM to do his little "ooooh" part during the Dance tour.

Michele