View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 03:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I was a little surprised that she said she hadn't slept with Dennis Wilson, only that they were very good friends. Dennis was a womanizer & it is a little hard to believe that he would be "just friends" with any woman.

I thought the book was pretty interesting. I didn't find it boring at all. It was a bit more detailed & gossipy than Mick's book, which made it interesting. I tend to believe much of what she wrote. I have no reason not to. I don't think she portrayed Chris in a negative light. It sounds like she really did like her. Lindsey certainly came off looking horrible. The abuse didn't really surprise me since it's been hinted at by others before. The episode that CAH described at Christine's house between Lindsey & CAH is scary, to say the least. There must be something about Chris' house that makes Lindsey go a little crazy, what with this episode & the later Tango scene.

Regarding Chris, I liked the Granny Knickers story & Chris' reaction to Lindsey's Tusk look.

By the way, I wonder if Chris has read the book or if she even knows the book exists.

Last edited by macfan 57; 08-19-2007 at 03:47 PM..