View Single Post
Old 12-08-2002, 09:29 AM
joe

Quote:
Originally posted by CarneVaca
There's no doubt in my mind that she's just sick of the other characters in the band--maybe not all of them, but one, two or even three. Either something happened during the Dance tour or she just didn't feel comfortable with the vibe.

I'm kind of thinking the same thing. Haven't any of you gotten sick of a "rat pack" you hung out with? Or, even your own family (ie...like at Thanksgiving????) At one time you may have been real close but things change in life and everyone gets pulled in different directions. I really think it's NOT out of a dislike for the rest of FM cause i think she really does love them but she's just had her fill of them. I mean, a lot of the publicity in that band is on Stevie and Lindsey and their relationship yadda yadda...I know she doesn't like to be the center of attention but maybe she's just sick of all that comes with that band. I've seen interviews with FM at times when they had to retell the stories and their attitudes are like "this is the millionth time i've had to say this and i'm sure everyone knows the story BUT i'll tell it again..."

So, I'm sure Chris doesn't want to deal with that. If she is "tired" of the rest of the band maybe she hasn't really told them. How can you tell someone "i'm sick of you" without having it be construed as being offensive?

David said "It's just odd, particularly the timing..." yes, it is. She going to have to anticipate some raised eyebrows about that. I wonder what FM thinks.