View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 02:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
she said several posts back that she was reading because she wanted to know whether or not stevie and lindsey are getting back together. y'know, stevie, who's always been too busy for a man, and lindsey, who's married with kids. that stevie and lindsey

What's hilarious about that is she has just written this in another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol7lynn View Post

Why anyone would believe a spurned ex is beyond me; especially someone of such questionable moral character.
And yet she bought her book expecting to find out if Stevie and Lindsey were getting back together

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
CAH has the right to tell her story, certainly, freedom of expression, absolutely, and we can't take that away from her. But having the right to do it doesn't mean that it's something she ought to do, or make it appropriate or fair (?) or any less of a disloyal act.

Just my €0.02!
Was Mick disloyal for writing his book?

It's amusing to me the amount of people who have slammed her for writing this book yet rushed out to buy it. Also people have claimed her book is full of lies, but there's no doubt the reason it took so long to hit the shelves is that the Mac's lawyers were all over it. I realise people don't want to think badly of their heroes, but this woman was there. Her view of events is bias but I don't see how or why she wouldn't be telling the truth.