View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 12:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post

OT..but why is it necessary to bring up Stevie's alledged abortions in a discussion about CA? One or two people slam Carol, so slamming Stevie is the response? Apples and oranges.
No one here is slamming Stevie, she did what she had to do.
carol7lynn basically claimed people who have unwanted pregnancies are immoral, Stevie had several, I just find it odd that she judges CAH giving up her child for adoption but not Stevie for her unwanted pregnancies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol7lynn View Post
There are always people who just don't "get it." Frankly, this thread has gone way far a field. The point is, Carol Ann Harris was never a member of the band and is a truly immoral person of questionable character for spitefully betraying the trust of the Mac-members et al at this late date. Her observations are, therefore, not worth the paper that they are printed on. If anyone wants to buy the book, fine, but I for one would not pay one red cent for this trash. Once again,the woman is a PIG.

CarolC
I think it's you who just doesn't get it dear
Now are you ever going to answer my question about exactly why you're reading this book, or indeed the questions Carrie asked you?