View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind View Post
You mean the same way LB and La Nicks still mostly fraudulently perpetuate that same exact story for monetary gain

They can put on that show that directly references the relationship that they mostly accurately say ended 30+ years ago and they can talk about the huge drug fueled party - but when someone who was there and on the inside comments on it for the same remuneration, that somehow is automatically bad? Sounds like a double standard to me, especially considering LB also made money off his relationship with this woman because he wrote a song (possibly songs) about her and discussed her in his BTM special - again mostly to perpetuate the LB/La Nicks saga. Why is it okay for him to violate this woman's trust in the same way people are asserting she is violating his trust by publishing this book? What makes it wrong when she does it other than she is seen by many as attacking the band and members with whom people here are obsessed in good and bad ways?

In the end, she was there and it is her story to tell - just like FM tells that same story.

Now - whether the stuff she says is true - who knows. But, I know this, if she had lied in any significant way, FM's people, esp. La Nicks' people, would crush her to death. Look at how La Nicks' herself openly said she
d "bury" Mick if he libeled her in his book.

thank you