View Single Post
Old 11-22-2002, 07:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Oh, yeah, baby!

Quote:
Originally posted by Janet
I am seeing FM live because of Lindsey. Not because of anyone else.

Me too! I adore Stevie but I've seen her live and while it's great, Lindsey is going to be the show stopper. He is just so wild! He doesn't hold anything back, he just gets out there and plays his heart out and forget the inhibitions and nerves that come out when the guitar is silent.

It's exciting to watch as well as hear, because his face and body language is expressive of all that emotional power that is coming out of that guitar. So, hey, if he wants to throw himself on the stage, react to Stevie, or fake an orgasm, more power to him! (Although I admit that I hope Lindsey stays away from Mick. It's not enjoyable to watch him react to HIM! lol)

I've just seen Lindsey live once at AHI, and he only played on four songs. The songs he did play - Love Minus Zero, Go Insane, Big Love, and Landslide - were awesome, but I'm looking forward to some hard-core rocking that Lindsey does oh, so, well.

I'm also hoping Stevie lets go a little more, too! I know she's a little insecure about her voice now, but I say, sing the songs with heart and no one will care if you take everything down an octave or change the melody a bit (we love improvisation!). So, fast Rhiannon, please!