View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 01:10 PM
Junior Ledgie

Well as a banned member of the "anti 7w's" I can proudly say **** the wizard. I was just made a forum leader and actually took it as something I looked forward to. While I made a comment that wizard and another are probably teabagging each other, I was nor was any other saying anything against 7W. All of the members who were banned that I chatted with and laughed with enjoyed 7Ws. Threadjack was started to replace chit chat. We had fun which is what everyone who joins a message board does. I find the "reasoning" that Brian has chosen to be not just pathetic, but paranoid. My phone has been ringing off the hook all night and most of today from members at that board wanting to know why I was banned. Well here it is. 39 members were banned because we would not kiss Brians ass. We were banned because we believe that a uncensored board should be just that, uncensored. We should be able to express ourselves openly. No one ever posted a PM that was secret. Things that were posted were acceptances for forum leaders and global moderators. OMG such sensitivity. Big trade secrets there. I am figuring that whoever the "5 moles" are, should be quite pleased with themselves. Personally, I don't give a crap. As to Brians BS to the rules violations, he bans 39 people for " breaking the rules" yet he can not enforce his own rule about attacking a Mod. Yes this all started from when Kristin (Global Moderator extrordoniar) was attacked personally by another member of 7. Brians responce, close chit chat. Pull all post that have been made in chit chat so nobody could pull them up for a future reference or a acurrate quote. So Becky being the great person she is, started threadjack. Brian needs to grow up, get off the crack and back on his Lithium. For those who are at seven wonders, I wish you well. I have had a great time posting there and I look forward to posting here at the ledge more now. For those who did not want all this drama, I do apolgize to you as you do not need the **** from there.
Trucker Mike