View Single Post
Old 11-13-2002, 05:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by chiliD
Hmmmm...what to mention:

My 1976 Eric Clapton concert program, autographed by Christine, Stevie, Mick & Lindsey.

My copy of Christine's 1984 solo CD autographed by Sara Fleetwood

My copy of the Splinter Group's "Destiny Road" CD signed by Peter Green, Pete Stroud, Nigel Watson & Larry Tolfree.

Come to think of it, my #1 is an 8x10 framed photo of me with Ledgies, K.E. Gil and Phil Hof, together with Peter Green outside the Ventura Theatre in Sept 2000.

The three Rick Vito solo CD's autographed by him ("Pink & Black", "Lucky Devils" & "Crazy Cool")

My autographed copy of Todd Sharp's "Walking All The Way" CD

My copy of the "Future Games" LP with the original YELLOW cover (with Red lettering).

My original pressing of the "Mystery To Me" LP .

My first pressing 45 of "GYOW"/"Silver Springs"

Still have (and it's about 11 sizes too small now) the baseball undershirt I got at the Hollywood Bowl the final night of the "Tusk" tour.

From BigAl's description, I think I still have that same giant poster.
Also a slightly smaller poster of what looks like the Midnight Special performance.

I lost a 3' x 4' poster of the "chicken coop sessions" (the cover of the new VBoFM booklet) during one of my many moves.

The issue of Rolling Stone magazine that reviewed "Tusk" (Bette Midler in a bed of roses on the cover)

Those are great momentos, but what it comes down to is just collecting the music, for me.
Wow Chili....awesome stuff you have there!

Pip