View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 04:36 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind View Post
I know - La Nicks gets what she deserves and CM is totally justifed and venerated - go figure

Interestingly, at both times, LB is doing something detrimental to the band.
ok truthfully, i don't think christine should have slapped lb. the wine in the face would have gotten the point across but she was probably drunk so. no excuse.

BUT a slap across the face (bad enough as it is) is not the same as bending someone over the hood of a car with two guys having to pull the aggressor off. no one had to pull christine off of lb (insert joke here) so i think the two are apples & oranges. only similar in that physical abuse is just wrong.

as for stevie asking for it? no way. she had the right to be pissed off & she shouldn't have gone after him but he went way too far & those guys should have broken it up long before he had her over the hood of that car. were they enjoying the show or something? seriously love me some lb but he was wrong wrong wrong

ps. so was christine but i don't think a slap on the face would really inflict much damage, short or long-term. stevie said she thought lb was going to kill her & even though she's a drama queen, it sounded pretty serious (the two guys pulling him off) so there's a big difference between the two scenarios.