View Single Post
Old 11-12-2002, 11:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Where The Dance video was released before the Dance tour, I think that maybe this documentary that's being filmed might be released for this new album. That could be a nice way to go because it whets the appetite but won't give away the stage show. Course little hints about the stage show won't hurt too much...

I know that I want to see them regardless because I just can't pass up the opportunity, but I am still trying to decide how much about the concerts I want to read on the Ledge before I can get to whichever show(s) I go to. I'll be interested to know what's going on, but it's not as fresh if I know all of the highlights before I get there. I'm going to dare to hope that they change things up a little bit more on this upcoming tour than on the Dance tour.

Now that I think about it, I'm curious about the scope of the documentary actually. It might be interesting to film the project from beginning to end - from laying down tracks to mixing to rehearsals to first show of the tour - or something like that. Several radio stations around the country are running contests to send people to a rehearsal. I wonder if they'd film that since it would be in front of a live audience?

Very well stated about LB as performer. It's something that you can see in performances all throughout the years. There are several shows where he also begins to tell some stories and make a few poignant remarks, but then just as quickly apologizes for going on so much. Hehe. I don't perceive his humility to be put on at all either and ultimately always find it very endearing.