View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 07:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by danax6 View Post
Yes, that had certainly to do with a lot of things on a professional level, but on a personal level also. Here's the quote I was talking about:

"The worst time really for me was, when we were doing that first album, was that Lindsey had been writing World Turning and I really wanted... I was his girlfriend too, you know, so you’ve got to realize that made me extra sensitive. And I really wanted to help with the song and he turned away completely and asked Chris. And that was the worst night of me being in Fleetwood Mac, because I went out to the parking lot and sat in the car and cried because I couldn’t figure out why he would tell me no and tell her yes. And it wasn’t even Christine, it was Lindsey that I was really bummed with, because I was so hurt. Then I realized as the days and weeks went on after that, that if we were going to do this, I was going to have to share him a little bit. And I was going to have to back off, because Christine certainly, of all people, didn’t want to cause any trouble between Lindsey and me. Just her as a musician and singer and a really nice lady that was becoming a friend of Lindsey’s, probably the kind of friend that I never was, nor will I ever be... he could accept her in a lot of ways that he couldn’t accept me. Because I loved her, it was alright. If I hadn’t had liked Christine, it would have been impossible. I would have had to leave, because I would have been so jealous."
I never read this, hmm interesting to say the least. She sounds kind of possesive to me:"I had to share him a little bit".

Quote:
I hear ya. I would never have been able to do it. I would definitely have been the person that went "you, sit in the back", like Stevie was towards CAH on that plane.
I would've told CAH to get lost I don't think I have that part. At least I don't remember seeing them on a plane. I have one tape and I thought that it was all there was.

You got a sweet heart
Never will you be replaced