View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 01:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazmenFlowers View Post
boooring.

Jordin. first, don't break out a Christina song and especially not Fighter! the Martina song was ok, the last song was ok.

Blake. loved that he did the Bon Jovi song again, Maroon 5 song was ok but I wouldn't have picked a slow song like that, last song was really boring.

all in all...just as I suspected. something I could've skipped.
You took the words right out of my mouth. I thought she nailed Broken Wing though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
I think it's pretty obvious Jordin has it in the bag. I'm sure Blake will do very well for himself too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazmenFlowers View Post
oh.my.god. I know. she could barely finish the song. it was sickening. she's going to win, no doubt in my mind.
Fer sher. The second her voice cracked & that tear rolled down her cheek, I thought "well, if there was any doubt before, now she's won for sure."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
I went grocery shopping after work and watched the recording later - but they must have run over an hour, cuz the DVR cut off before Daughtry, and the footage Paula was talking about - the contestants who didn't win, but have still "made it."

If she had really broken her nose, she would have had 2, puffy, black and blue eyes. WTF?

Jordin's gonna win.
I missed Daughtry too - Tivo cut out. And they must have really piled the pancake on Paula cuz yeah, she'd be pretty bruised up.

BTW - lol when she told Jordin "you're in great vocal voice tonight!" Um. Yeah.