View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 07:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: bouncing off the wall at you. being defined by the applause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Stew View Post
Earlier this past week, I accidentally stumbled on a spoiler and found out that Eric & Danielle were the winners. Ugh. They were the last people I wanted to win. Especially the homophobic, yet totally homo, Eric.
(Anyone else laugh at the fact that the FIRST person he told that he had won, was his "buddy" Jeremy -- who then declared, "I'm rich!"?)

All the fun went out of the race for me when Oswald & Danny were eliminated (yes, they're who I've been rooting for all along)... I wasn't a fan of any of the teams that ultimately made it into the Final Three (I do like Charla -- it's just too bad Mirna is so insufferable), so there wasn't anyone left to root for or care about.

I think that even if I hadn't known in advance, this finale still would have felt anticlimatic. I'll bet even CBS felt it was a lame ending, and that's why they didn't bother to air it as a 2-hour special... which, I believe, hasn't happened since the very first season.

Ah, well, maybe Eric and his girlfriend can have a big wedding and ride off into the sunset together now....

hot couple...