View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 08:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind View Post
Kim is controlling Ireland. Clearly you see this and know it happens all the time and regardles of the gender of the parent. That you cannot even entertain the thought though is a little mind blowing.

And - she was a thoughtless pig for not answering the phone - - perhaps it could have been couched in nicer terms, but if the shoe fits

Interestingly, I saw on ET tonight that AB was at dinner with his new wife and got up from the table to call her at the scheduled time 10:00 ET. If he could make that effort, then Ireland should have had the decency to answer the phone. That an 11 year old did not suggests to me that an adult prevented her from doing so. Anyway, I have seen this BS so many times that it is obvious to me.
Personally, I have seen just as many kids rebell against court ordered contact with non-custodial parents. Kim may have custody, but Ireland could just as easily find a way to call her father if she really wanted to. Can nobody entertain the thought that she doesnt want anything to do with him? I can.

If this is a snapshot of how he acts when he is frustrated, what more goes on that we DONT know about? My concern would be to err on the side of safety for the child. Again, Alec blamed Ireland (in the phone convo), not Kim. I personally remember too many violent stories about that man to trust him.