View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 11:34 PM
Senior Ledgie

The rest of your responses are rather thin and don't really warrant a response so I'll just respond to this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
Are you seriously suggesting Lindsey planned to cancel the show?
Huh? You are a crazy person, so it seems. You take my statements in the most bizarre directions. Him knowing about their sound system automatically means he was planning on canceling the show at the last minute all along? Interesting.
First of all, I'm sure he was not actively thinking "oh, this place has the Grozier system" on the ride over. I'm sure his sound people knew and either thought it wouldn't be a big deal (as it isn't for the countless other artists who play there every night) or they knew it would affect the sound, but thought they could work with it. And unless Lindsey truly is a diva control freak who has to have every little thing go his way, my guess is it was the latter. They probably thought bringing in a bit of their own equipment would add to the show but it wasn't allowed, and Lindsey presumably would have none of it.

Quote:
Hey, read your Chicago posts...are you quite sure that high wasn't a downer? It is obvious you take pleasure in bash. You like facts? I think you have been on edge of seat waiting for this cancellation...anything really.
Huh? Take an English course, woman.

Oh, now that was offensive. It was really uncalled for and I am deeply sorry. Will you be my bride? We will be the happiest lesbians EVER!