View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 10:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadliestPoison View Post
If I may speak for myself, I just don't care as much about Fleetwood Mac as I have in the past. I've moved on to other bands and artists who I like --gasp -- more than FM, who seem to care about the fans more than FM, who put out more material/tour more often than FM.
I post on other forums which is one of the reasons I've not been around here (if you want real lunatics sending death threats and stuff try a Pink Floyd forum! ) along with other reasons. Some personal, others related to this topic in question too. I don't have the focus on this band that I once did. That much is indeed true. But I also keep in contact with a lot of members and ex-members elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadliestPoison View Post
Sue me. I just come here to talk to people I like. Which is why I hang out predominately in the Chit Chat forum and end up getting yelled at by people who haven't posted in forever and moderators.
If you are refering to me I hope I'm not yelling, its not my style, although I am rather a dinosaur here thats been dug up and by myself too this time. God knows how ChiliD feels if I'm ancient. I take it your tone is not intended in an inciting manner If it is then your username is very good!