View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 09:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: bouncing off the wall at you. being defined by the applause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin View Post
Gina. Bitch rocked out last night. I f*cking loved it.

Lakisha. Great. As usual. It's actually getting kind of boring that she never disappoints.

Antonella. At first, I actually thought "wow, she's in tune, it's not that bad tonight." Until she got past the first verse. Awful. Simon's right - she's not going to get any better, and she's way out of her league. If someone talented gets the boot but she stays, I will be pissed. I fear that's what may happen.

Stephanie. No doubt she can sing. But I thought the same thing Simon did before he said it - it's like she's imitating other singers, even if it's unintentional. Out of the vocal powerhouse crew, I'd be the least upset if she was out.

Sabrina. I was really into her performance, I think she's fantastic. Love her tone. I loved En Vogue, I can't believe they implied the song was cheesy. Whatever.

Jordan. Love Benatar, didn't love her singing it. She didn't butcher it, but it didn't feel right. Plus, her timing was off & she got out of breath. I still want her around for a while though.

Melinda. Phenomenal. My #1 of the night. Plus, she's cute & kind & genuine. I think (and hope) that she'd win over Lakisha.

Haley. Disneyworld called about your application. They said you're too saccharine & cheesy for them. Try Carnival Cruises.

Who I think should go:

Haley
Antonella
Sanjaya
Sundance

Who I fear might go instead of Antonella & Sanjaya (thanks to votefortheworst.com, those f*ckers) - Stephanie or Jordan; Phil or Brandon.
Preach it, Sister Honey!!!!