Thread: Houston peeps
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 02:11 PM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusk57 View Post
Hey Wondergirl, I saw you at the show, just to the left of me holding that "Lindsey Rules" sign. I didn't know what you looked like, so I didn't say anything to you. I was I had. I've been reading your comments on the Ledge for years. You and I agree on ISA. I LOVE that song! It was my brother who tangled with the front row guy who was blocking out the sun. Wasn't that wild!? I could just imagine the two of them rolling around on the floor trading blows right in front of Lindsey as he reached the climax of ISA! That would have been great! Ha ha. I'm one of those guys who lurks on the ledge but rarely posts. I love to read all of the Ledgies comments. I'm moving back to Los Angeles next week. I hope to catch Lindsey out there on the third leg. I am thrilled the Dallas show will be out on DVD!!!!
That's hilarious! I was sitting a few seats away from lardo on the front row and remember laughing my butt off when the guy behind him told him to sit down. The guy was huge and it wasn't fair to the entire room for him to be standing up!! I think I saw small objects orbiting around him. I was on the front row four seats from the end on the left. I have some awesome video of him about two inches away during GYOW. I didn't even have to use the zoom!