View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 12:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin View Post
Birmingham. Yeah, I don't think they'll be returing there for auditions again.

I thought the girl that they told was "too young & nasally" was actually pretty good, but they did tell her to try again next year so at least they didn't tell her she sucked. The hair chick (I assume she's Mennenite?) was obviously not right for Idol, but she can sing. I wish they hadn't told her that only her mom liked her, cuz I think she's be good as a theme park performer or in theatre.

The ones who stand out most are little-girl voice (I'm kind of shocked that Paula said no), young thin black girl with big voice (her voice sounds much older than 17), skinny white blond girl with huge boobs & a daddy that shot himself in the throat after catching his wife cheating but telling the judges that it's OK (um.....wow to that story), and of course, big hair sport coat glasses kid, who was a tad off on the high notes, but in general has a great tone to his voice.

WQTF was up with paula? She was weirder than usual - getting up from her chair, making faces....
I thought the long-haired girl had a nice voice, too. They should have suggested musical theatre for her.

I liked the curly-haired kid....I look forward to seeing what he does in Hollywood.

That blond girl is this year's Kellie Pickler, but her voice seems better.