View Single Post
Old 08-18-2002, 11:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

We, as "Chifffon Heads" as some people like to call us, aren't separating anybody into groups. We have been forced to band together, though, in order to stick up for what we believe. I don't think anybody has questioned Lindsey's talent. I adore Lindsey. He is definitely talented, and although I used to not like his solo stuff so much, I am definitely coming around. Especially w/the latest GOS demos. See, I think that's where the problem is. All of these debates are a matter of OPINION. Someone's dislike of Stevie, or Lindsey is OPINION. Not fact. Saying that Lindsey has talent, is OPINION. Saying Stevie has talent is OPINION. But while the "chiffon heads" usually readily admit this, the Lindseyheads don't. They swear it as fact that the man has talent, and that Stevie doesn't. That Stevie would be nothing without Lindsey, yada yada yada. The truth is, NO ONE knows that. That is an OPINION. Who knows, maybe she would have went FARTHER without him, if he hadn't sat on his rear playing guitar all day and night while she supported him. Maybe she, if she had spent that time concentrating on HER career, would have ten number one albums by now...or twenty...or thirty. lol. Who knows??? It's all OPINION. And guesswork.

Ahh...I don't know why I am bothering. I usually don't. LOL

~~Angela~~