View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 06:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Fleetwood Mac songs you never tire of (Album Versions)

What songs do you never tire of when they come up on your Ipod or on a Mix CD in the car??

1. The Chain- This song is just amazing. I remember someone on here quoting it as "The Chain is my religion." This song IS Fleetwood Mac. Each member shows off their unique capabilities in this song IMO.

2. Gypsy- This is Fleetwood Mac magic. This song sounds so different to me than other Fleetwood Mac songs. All I can say is that it is pure magic.

3. You Make Lovin Fun - The melody on this song is just so great. Although, I would have liked them to keep Stevies original high harmonies. The guitar at the end is just phenomenal. I love how Linday plays it at the end.

4. Eyes of the World - I just love this song. It is one of Lindsey's best IMO. I love the added harmonies in the chorus by Stevie and Christine. Really rocks...love SYW tour version.

5. Never Goin Back Again - IMO, the album version is just incredible. I hate how he slows it down live. I LOVE the quick 2 minute verison on Rumours. Its such a catchy riff at that speed. That is Lindsey Buckingham fingerpicking at its best.

6. Isn't it Midnight - This song is so great because it is very different from many of Christines songs, IMO. I love the keyboards on the chorus and the chorus itself. I have loved this song ever since I heard it on the TITN video. The guitar solo at the end is one of Lindsey's best.

7. Affairs of the Heart - Kind of an oddball to throw in at the end, but this is one of the first FM songs I heard and I love it to this day. I think the keyboards make the song, but Stevie sounds very pretty. Great song!

So what are yours?