View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 12:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze View Post
You! I would like to meet so many. Strand, Mary, Livia, Sparky, Brandon(s), Chris, Sue, Brian (stewey), Brian J, Ryan... pretty much everyone. Perhaps even Black Widow I would also love to see the ones I have met again.
There are so many of youse guys that would make my day to finally meet, I doubt I could name them all, but for starters:

Suze, Strand, (Chris)gldstwmn (for political noshing and general cerebral massaging!), DavidMn, Btflchld, Miss Vicky, Deanna, Jazzy, BlackWidow, MacfanKen, Brian J., David, Jyqm, Curtie, Bikerchick, Carrie (believe it or not!)gosh, I know Im missing a bunch....Well, hell. Im at work and my memory fails me.....this is tough. I'd like to give a shout out to the Shippers, because the ones I've been privileged to know are a fantastic group and have been some good friends thru the years. In fact, my entire FM/SN/LB/BN experience has been stellar

I hate naming names because then you realize all the ones you forgot and you worry about hurting someone's feelings....and I would never want to do that intentionally.

EDIT: My apologies Miss Vicky for spelling your name wrong I am a goober.

Last edited by irishgrl; 10-25-2006 at 12:46 PM..