View Single Post
Old 06-25-2002, 08:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by CarneVaca
If it's going to take another year to get this damn record, I'm really beginning to think this band doesn't deserve the fans it has.
The "Tusk" incarnation of this group has never been fan-savvy or fan-friendly. Expecting them to be so is like expecting a cat to bark; it just isn't in their nature. Can be extremely frustrating, as we all know. The Peter Green/Splinter Group fans are a lot luckier these days.

Quote:
And make up your minds. It's just pop music. They're taking the fun out of it with all this nonsense.
They're the band that cries "wolf." Stevie Nicks is the only one of that particular fivesome who has a relatively good sense of her fan base & what they're waiting for & what they want in general. The others are completely cut off, by choice, from their admirers. Those admirers are all just part of the some vague mass called the "public." The band would probably be surprised to hear that some people actually listen to Fleetwood Mac records during periods of band inactivity. They may even consider that neurotic.

Quote:
Hell with these ^%*$! people. I'm going to focus on the other bands I like that care about the fans.
Why not post that as feedback on Mr. Fleetwood's official nothing of a site? It certainly won't help, but it won't hurt, either -- & it probably gives you a nice buzz.