View Single Post
Old 06-23-2002, 09:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I actually haven't even been thinking about the new cd. I sort of forgot about it. After I heard it was delayed when Mick's babies were born I was like - here we go again! lol! I mean, he knew 9 months earlier that was going to be happening and still we heard the cd would be out this summer, so it didn't make much sense to me...

So, I wonder if it *is* actually done (and I can see no reason why it wouldn't be unless they did decide to do a double album - which I would be more than happy to wait for!). Seems like their stuff and Stevie's is always released in the spring now. But why not release it before Christmas instead and then they could start some touring in January in the warmer states, then work their way to the colder states for outdoor shows in the spring and summer, and then head to Europe. But what do I know. All I know it I can't wait to hear it.

With all this delay, I really hope it is a double album. But...I won't get my hopes up. It just makes you wonder, if it is done and they label is just waiting, what is Stevie up to. I hope working on another album, or a book, or something... Of course, if I were her, I'd be just chilling out and enjoying my family and friends and enjoying life. I just adore her music so much though - I get greedy! BUT - in all this waiting - I never get sick of listening to all their past stuff. So, it's not like they ever leave us high and dry. They love us as much as we love them, I think!

One thing, I do wish they had more videos out there. I wish there was one for Enchanted, and Wild Heart, and Behind the Mask, etc. That could help tide us crazy fans over till the next album if they put more stuff out there for us.