View Single Post
Old 06-23-2002, 09:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I could do without Landslide. I heard that so many times during the Dance promoting, on TV shows, on the radio, and even Stevie doing it on the Rosie show for TISL promoting. It's a great song, but I could do with something new. I also have never liked Don't Stop all that much. It's okay, but ha always been kind of boring to me.

I would LOVE to hear Frozen Love! That would be awesome. And Sorcerer (I still wish that had ended up on a FM album because I just *love* the demo of it with FM- that demo rocks! I really was not too fond of the very Sheryl-ish sound it ended up having on TISL - I would have rather heard John Shanks produce it, or FM). I LOVE Sisters of the Moon - always! And Angel live is great (especially like how she did it on the Bella Donna tour). I love the song Twisted and would love hearing that live again. I love Rhiannon, but ya, it'd be cool to hear it a little different. But I love it regardless of how she does it. Sara would be awesome. I love the song Countdown and Soul Drifter, and my big favorite is Bleed To Love Her. I LOVE that song so much, I hope they do that. Hmmm...what else - The Chain - that is always awesome. Crystal would be neat. I love Monday Morning and Blue Letter live. I love Second Hand News and Never Going back Again. Tango in the Night would be awesome and I think hearing it before or after Dreams would be really cool.

But I'll take a FM concert any way I can get it!