View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 03:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin View Post
That? Is awesome, and you ARE awesome! It's such a relief when you get to the point of not having to count every little calorie or point or carb or whatever. You just know you can have such & such, or that you shouldn't have this or that. Good for you.

I've also recently realized that my pants are falling down. I mean, that's good but it looks like I don't know how to dress myself. The crotch on all my khakis is hanging way too low, and jeans are too baggy. Great, now I'm in better shape but I look like an A-Hole.
thanks paula. maybe you and i can start a droopy-pants-on-chicks look? yeah, didn't think so.

speaking of a-holes, i'm so mad. my mom always has to find some way to devalue any accomplishment of mine. we were talking about nutrition and shiz, and i keep trying to get her to overhaul her diet with me, and she was like, yeah, it's great what you're doing, but you have so much extra time on your hands (because i'm not going to school this semester), and you have more extra income than i do (not true), it's just so easy for you to blah blah blah. whatever, it's going to piss me off way too much to go into it. but there's the jist. my mom's a succubus.