View Single Post
Old 06-20-2002, 07:10 PM
Senior Ledgie

Cool Spring 2003

I agree with Livia...I can hold off until Spring 2003 (not that any of us have any choice!) I'm not too disappointed about the delay because I never thought we'd see it this year anyway. Besides, it gives me longer to save up money for the next tour, because I'm going to go to absolutely every show that is humanly possible. Even if the setlist and between song chatter is the same, night after night.

So Spring 2003, maybe an April or May release, like TISL, would be great. Especially with a super long tour that starts early, winds it's way across the US, heads over the the UK, then maybe Australia, Japan, all of the old Rumours/Tusk tour stomping grounds. Then, back to the US for another leg. I'd love a six month tour and really, what else do those people have to do?

I do think this will be the last hurrah for our favorite band. I can't see them waiting another five + years after this next project and doing something else. And I certainly don't see the band reconvening in less time than that. So I'm gearing up for this next project - tour, CD and all - to be IT. The End of a fascinating story and an incredible band.

Mike B.