View Single Post
Old 06-19-2002, 07:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I love Seven Wonders for all the above-mentioned reasons, but mainly, there is a real loving, playful vibe coming from that video. It seems like everyone was in a real good mood that day.

There are so many good moments in it, John and Christine smiling at each other, Stevie in front of Mick while he is playing and reaching out, like she's paying homage to him, Lindsey and Mick at the end where Linds is falling on Mick and knocking his hat down, and course all of the S&L interactions are SWEET. Linds kneeling in the sand while she strokes his hair, Linds with the tear in his eye....etc...I could name a several more.

All of these same reasons are the reasons I don't like Little Lies. It is not that it isn't visually interesting or well done. It is the tension between every one. It is so evident that Linds was not in a good mood. Chris, Mick, and John seem a little bewildered and kind of hanging together. Stevie seems very isolated from the rest of them. S&L are barely in any of the same frames together and never look at each other. The vibe from that video is not good. There was alot of tension in the air that day, and it comes across on the tape.

I would be interested to see what the timeline was as to when the two videos were shot. I bet SW was shot first. Something defintely happened in between to change the dynamic.
I can barely watch LL sometimes.
-Sharon