Thread: Fall TV
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 04:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin View Post
Get this week's TV Guide. It has write ups on most of the new shows & gives their schedules.

I can't believe I forgot to mention this. I love this show. Premieres this Sunday night, I believe. I'll have to start a thread.

I don't disagree with you. I actually think it's funny that one minute she's acting very serious & smart, then she's all goofy & down to earth. Mark thinks her forehead is too large, therefore he hates her.

Well, then, there it is. My last hope of finding out that they didn't actually sleep together goes up in flames. I want L&L together. Chris is an irresponsible punk. Their time together has passed. Whaaaaaaaaa!

I agree with you about the writing. Why would someone get so pissed that Lorelai helped at a party for their daughter? She's not new to Luke's life or anything. It just seemed really unrealistic to me. That and the fact that Luke refused to take a stand & defend her. Grrr...
Oh Chris is still irresponsible? I thought he grew out of that. Oh then screw him, I want Luke to forgive her!