View Single Post
Old 08-13-2006, 08:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
Steve, I like your band lineup, but I would add Christine to that list, also, even though I know there's no chance of her actually joining.
I hear you on that. I'd love to have Christine in there, too. Hell, if I thought it could happen, I'd have the tour be Mick, John, Chris, Stevie, Lindsey, Peter, Bob, and Billy.

But, that's not going to happen. So, with that recent video of Mick playing with Billy and Rick, and with Bob Welch expressing some interest, I think it would be possible to get those guys back for a 40th tour. I doubt it would too hard to convince Bekka, as she's friends with Billy, Bob, and Rick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
What I don't want to hear:
1) Dreams - Stevie's Dreams performances haven't impressed me since 76/77.
2) Rhiannon - needs to be put to rest. I love Rhiannon, but she just can't tear it up anymore the way that songs deserves to be.
3) Any solo Stevie. I actually thought Stand Back was great on LIB, but
4) Come
5) Silver Springs
6) Landslide
7) Any complaints about how much weight Stevie gains halfway through the tour.
8) Not That Funny - I HATE hearing Lindsey do this live.
While I agree that I could live a happy life without ever hearing those songs again, we ARE talking about Fleetwood Mac. We're going to hear them, and given the regularity of "Dreams," "Rhiannon," and "Landslide," I think they're appropriate for this type of tour. I guess I've just resigned myself to the fact that no matter how much I don't need to hear those songs, I'm going to.

THE Stephen Hopkins