View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 05:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD
RED...I had another one last night. It was pretty brief but I am wondering if there is something to interp. Lindsey and I were back on that country road but this time we were walking...it was really pretty out with again vibrant golden yellow fields...bluest sky...white white clouds...we were smiling and kicking at the dirt road...just loving life...pretty much skipping...then all of the sudden there was the sound of this train horn...and we look up and off in the distance there is a smokey gray train coming down the tracks...the horn becomes more urgent...we look ahead and see that there are tracks ahead of us and we make a run for it to beat the train...as we cross the tracks a gold/green beaded necklace Lindsey gave me slides down my body to the ground...I can't stop it...we are running for our lives!..we make it to the other side, and turn to watch the train run over the necklace...we see pieces of necklace breaking away...we grip tighter each others hand praying that it will make it through somewhat...the train passes, we go back to the tracks and there is the necklace in pieces...while Lindsey kneels and gathers the pieces, I stand with my arms crossed and whimper a little as I watch the train move on...the same truck we were driving in from the other dream appears to the side of the road...Lindsey places the pieces he has gathered together on the hood and I am a bit teary worrying he doesn't have them all and that I broke something very special to us...Lindsey looks very concentrated on the pieces as he places them together yet I sense he is worried he doesn't have every single piece...just then he looks to me and says "dont worry about it babe I love you." His eyes are so blue...so gentle and understanding.

Then I woke up.

Oh man .....