View Single Post
Old 08-04-2006, 12:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Didn't you hear me? Penny candy. I'm talkin' sour soothers. I'm talking gummy cola bottles. I'm talkin' downtown!

You almost got me with downtown, but the Sandwich is starting to wonder if you are a retard, when all you have to do is simply quote the sandwich, and you can write whatever you want.
I'm talkin' retard!
Also, I have had a king size snickers and starburst tonight, your penny candy does not enthrall me. Although we don't have penny candy, so that's cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber
I have finally achieved Sandwich, and the ecstasy is even greater than I thought it would be.
Oh, crab salad on fresh baked sourdough, Sandwich of my dreams, thank you for fulfilling my fantasy. Lays, as always a faithful and delicious - shall I say perfect? - sandwich side.
It was a long five days, but the pain has been worth it just for these few moments. And the moments again when I have the other half for Dinner.

Genova's Italian Delicatessen - I love you most of all. And thank you for allowing me to discover your lower-than-the-store brie prices. I bought a little block of heaven for three dollars.

My world is a brighter, more hope filled place than before.

The other half of this sandwich, the sandwich I've wanted for five days, the most delicious sandwich known to mankind.
Still the sandwich. Please do not usurp the sandwich.
If you are not quoting this, please do not post about your petty foodstuffs.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -