View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 01:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber
Or if it's something like "God wants us to procreate, and homosexuals don't have children, so if you are homosexual you aren't having children, therefore don't love god."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber
If the explanation is anything but those two things, I'm very interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahara
Basically this is what it comes down to: life is a gift from God. Life is sacred, the purpose of sex is to create life, therefore sex is sacred also. A sacred bond between man and woman, as God intended it to be. Sex is for procreation, not recreation. The purpose of sex is to create life and therefore anything which gets in the way of that gift of life (eg contraception -- no, I'm not getting into a debate on that -- or homosexuality) is defying the will of God.
I explicitly stated I only wanted to hear the explanation if it wasn't one of two things.
You chose one of those two things anyway. What does god say about reading more carefully in order to spare others immense brain-blowing-a-fuse pain and cognitive dissonance?

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -

Last edited by amber; 06-21-2006 at 01:28 PM..