Thread: What's this?
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2006, 03:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57
It's OK, Pip. I know you're doing your best. It wouldn't surprise me if Gavin was no longer even working for Sanctuary.
I had a disappointing hunch that Web site would come & go with the album itself.

Remember, people, these are musicians who have essentially no interest in Internet presence or activity. Mick probably keeps his site running peripherally only as a future outlet for any additional business ventures he engages in. In Christine's case, she had absolutely no reason from her perspective to keep a Web presence beyond the immediate release of that CD.

But, people, get with the program. We don't NEED them to have them on the Web, if you get what I'm saying. We keep Christine alive by talking about her. She doesn't do that. She doesn't even help. In fact, she doesn't even hear about it. BUT WE KEEP THE CHRIS LEGEND ALIVE IN THE HEARTS OF THOUSANDS!! if you could but see it ...

Sure, it might have been nice to see her answers to the questions. But on the other hand, it might have been REALLY boring & pointless (Stevie's ongoing Q&A, anyone?).

moviekinks.blogspot.com