View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 05:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I totally still use my turntable.

The Beatles were actually not menat to be heard on state of the art super duper enhanced cds. They were meant to be heard on scratchy vinyl, and NOTHING beats that sound (except maybe them live). And old jazz tunes? NOTHING beats an old jazz vinyl. Nothing. I LOVE the scratch, I live for the scratch.

I am under 40 and still have a VCR. Believe it or not, many people still do! It's not a dead technology yet, dying, yes...dead? No. If it were truly dead then it would be impossible to find VHS tapes at any store....but ya still can

And I still use mine for the few movies I haven't yet bought on DVD. It's not al lthat much worse. I dont' have to wait for anything to load....and if I want to stop something - I stop it and dont' have to to go through a whole -waiting for disc to load, menu, select scene regiment to get to where I was going. So I have a VCR and a DVD player -and I use them both.

Lets see...other old stuff....well I just sold my non-digital camera via Ebay..someone actually bought it lol- so no more using that for me!

Now the real question - does anyone here still use Cassette tapes for music!?!