View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 08:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wink I think he needs to take a break from being SO VERY intense

I think he needs to stop, stop, stop... analizing EVERYTHING to death... and being SO, SO interlectual, big word, big thoughts, intense discussions with whover will listen ---that he can sometimes come off as rather a borish man and rather a snob with too many words and not enough heart, to back it up... (Maybe that is why Stevie is always walking out on him...)
Perhaps, he should just try being simply, Lindsey!
You remember him? If you are an oldert fan...sure you do!!
The guitarist/writer/ producer that was with and sharing a personal; as well as professional life with Stevie...

Of course that was before he joined FM and became "famous and irreplacable" (in his mind). You know of course that he was the glue that kept FM together with his clever production idesa and that "Never say Die"- attitude.
The ONE and only musician (except Mick). that was SO SO important to the band...then again reality hits and EVERYONE is replacable.

Don't get me wrong,I am a realloy big fan of Linsdey Buckinham and all he has done
I love his music and his guitar -abilities are just incredible...he just needs a few Valium to chill--- and allow himself to:
ENJOY the success he has earned rather than scorn it-
Know what I mean?

Just my 2 cents--
~eclipse~

For never have I been a blue calm sea...I have always been a storm, always been a storm... sln
~~eclipse~~