View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 11:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: In a dream. looking through a crystal glass or a piece of crystal or a diamond or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots
I'm still gobsmacked that people have intuitive feelings that Stevie did it with women. I mean..what Planet do you people live on that can so freely believe something so ridiculous? OMG...she is the most horny hetero out there. Stop watching The L Word, guys. My intuitive feeling is that she is into men and only men, and her girlfriends are her spiritual support. If you think every woman with good GF's is a lesbian - than you're have a very interesting imagination, indeed.
None of this makes any sense. I (a gay man) have my intuitive feelings and you have yours.

What is so ridiculous about Stevie doing it with a woman?? I also find it interesting that some are so freaked out by this that they must make numerous posts to insist it's not true.

My belief that Stevie has had a relationship with a woman has nothing to do with the fact that she has good GF's.

I also never said she was a lesbian. Having a relationship with a woman during your lifetime doesn't make you a lesbian.

Seems like a lot of education is needed, but I have no interest in diverting the purpose of this thread. The question is what are your unpopular Stevie opinions. Mine is that she has had a relationship with a woman.

Deal with it.