View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 07:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD
AhEM! (nearly 12 years and counting...it still doesn't sink in with some people)

What's the cover say on the Time album? Oh yeah, "FLEETWOOD MAC"...it counts. Always has, always will. It's as legitimate a Fleetwood Mac album as any other with the Fleetwood Mac name on it (and that includes Behind The Mask as well)

Ok, MacDougall, your turn.

Regarding Christine's absense (absence, or absinthe)...whatever...she didn't want to be involved, she wasn't, that's how Fleetwood Mac was for that album. With Fleetwood Mac, you just never know what the lineup of the next album is going to be...that's the legend of the band. Some people just won't let go of the fact that the Rumours lineup was a friggin' ANOMALY in the history of Fleetwood Mac. That they released six consecutive albums with the same lineup won't ever happen again.
I have to say that I admire your persistence, always, and you know I absolutely agree with you. But I just don't think I could do it the way you do. I can't even be bothered to respond to these people. They're talking out of their asses and they know it, and there's simply no possible way they're ever going to respond to something as mundane as "logic" or "history" or "fact." Regardless, godspeed.