View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 04:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
Mission accomplished! I figured we were on the same page, btw...
But Homer, I'd like to hear more about your responses & impressions of Christine's work, rather than superficial statements such as "so-and-so is great" etc.

Don't worry so much about people allegedly infiltrating this forum from other forums or other mind-boggling conspiracy theories. Let us hear your substantive impressions of Christine's craft or art -- whatever aspects you feel you want to discuss. I can't remember your doing that here (although you'd do so on Usenet). If someone held a gun to my head & told me to tell him why Homer/David likes McVie material or what aspects of it he likes, I couldn't do so. I'd wind up shot. Discuss Christine, Dave. Pick a song & try to describe the aspects that move you & groove you.

The Christine forum is a success only to the extent that WE DISCUSS CHRISTINE & generate interesting discussions & share considered opinions. Christine herself isn't here to make her forum a success. WE have to do it. Do you guys understand that concept? or is that beyond you?

moviekinks.blogspot.com