Thread: My Turn
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 09:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Life can really suck sometimes. You were smart to get away from that guy. I would give it a lot of time before trying to be "friends". Some people say they can handle that even when they know they can't just to keep you around. I had to stop being friends with a guy because he told me he was falling in love with this girl he was dating. But later that night he asked me to go home with him. Actually, he told me I was going home with him. But I'm not attracted to him, it isn't there. I had no desire to go. I hate being put in that position because I can't help how I feel. So I haven't seen him since. I thought we were done with that sh*t after I explained to him for the 12th time why I pulled the plug on us 3 years ago. We went out like twice. I feel bad for the guy but pity does not a relationship make.

Last nite I was at a friend's party. This guy I work with pulled some crap on me too. I don't remember what the hell he said. But I got all weirded out and left without saying goodbye to anyone.

Plus, the guy I was dating who moved to Oregon, I have not heard from him in like 2 weeks. Not that we were going to become BF/GF or anything but the courtesy of an e-mail like "I arrived, how are you?" would have been nice but is apparently too much to ask. I have no luck with men, I keep picking the ones who would rather pick their bums than make a stupid call or send an email. Just not that into me I suppose but you could have fooled me when he was here.

Hopefully our luck will change and we will meet guys who are reasonably mature and self-confident. Too much to ask? I hope not!