View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 02:40 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMn
Ok, what's the deal with game players? I gave this friend of mine some money awhile back, and I still havent gotten it, almost 3 months after I gave it to him . Now I realize that I'm the one that chose to give him the money, so I have no one to blame but myself, but I just dont understand why he has to constantly make excuses not to give it to me. I know he has it now, and it seems to me that he's using my friendship to stall me. I know I'm whining here, but I dont understand why people are that way. I'm probably extremely naive, but I believe in helping people when they need it if I can, and it's frustrating when u get S**t on aster you do something nice for someone else. Incedentally, the amount was $1,000.

David, for days now I'm trying to remember who you remind me of and it hit me! you look like that guy in the first Mission Impossible movie who gets sick while Tom Cruise is trying to steal the information on the computer at Langley.

ANYWAY...never ever ever ever let people borrow money. I let my TWIN BROTHER of all people borrow over a G and I have not gotten it back...and that was over a year ago. When it comes to money, you're really "giving" it someone, not loaning it.