View Single Post
Old 09-04-2005, 01:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention

Bull****.
That's it...that's all you have to say...ok?!?

Quote:
Who cares what they spend it on? Those people who beg on the sides of roads have lost their pride and their dignity, they deserve as much compassion and kindness as people are willing to give. Unfortunately, that isn't much nowadays because a lot of people are selfish pricks who don't care about their fellow men and women. It's a crying shame. Never have I not given money to someone who has been reduced to begging for it on the sides of roads and I never will refuse any to them. I'm not going to deprive them of money that I'm just going to spend on worthless crap because they might go and spend it on a bottle of booze. You'd be drinking too if you were in that situation. If you truly do give them food, that's fantastic.
Yes I have given them food...many times...which I am more than happy to do! I think it is down right wrong for them to spend their money on booze when, they could spend it on better things that might actually HELP them!

Quote:
I have never seen that in my life.
Oh boy! Come down here and your eyes will be opened...I have seen it personally twice in my life...but others in my family and friends that I know have seen these kinds of scams happen ALL THE TIME!