View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 07:58 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Fleetwood Mac Big brother 2

If you want to see the first one, here it is: FM Big brother 1

Day 1 at the Big Brother house. The housemates are...

Lindsey Buckingham-Guitarist extraordinare and father of 3. Hobbies include being holed up in home studio and still not coming out with a solo record, taming his hair, and eating lots of Wheat thins.

Stevie Nicks-Singer and Wiccan wannabe (hey now!). Hobbies include collecting dolls, writing very obscure journal entries, and driving Lindsey up the wall.

Christine McVie-Keyboardist and reluctant participant. Hobbies include collecting antiques, "drawing", and making solo albums that don't chart.

John McVie-Bassist and father of one. Hobbies include sailing, playing soccer and keeping his head.

Mick Fleetwood-Drummer and venal idiot. Hobbies include making up stories about the band, rambling on and on like a senator, and wine making.

Rick Vito-Guitarist and reluctant participant. Hobbies now include (after the first BB) tae kwan do, ai ki do and kung fu

Billy Burnette-Oops, sorry. He is deceased.

Bekka Bramlett-Singer and love sick puppy. Hobbies now include trying to win over Lindsey

Peter Green-Guitarist extraordinare. Hobbies include being infatuated with female Ledgies from England.

Danny Kirwan-Guitarist. Don't know what his hobbies are

The day begins...

2:09 pm-Band arrives at BB house. Lindsey is pulled aside by a secret service type person and patted down. "Not taking any chances are you Rick?" quips Chris. "Nope. No more being the punching bag of Whackingham here" he replies with a smile.

2:12 pm-Danny goes to his room and basically stays there all day. Stevie, still scared from the last time, lets Lindsey have the room with the biggest bed. Chris gets a room next to John's. Mick has a array of sharpened drum sticks in his room for self defense. Danny and Peter always carry a guitar in case something happens. All except Bekka are scared s***tless of Lindsey.

2:30 pm-Lindsey comes down with his Chet Atkins model. At the sight of this, Rick screams like a girl. Everyone looks. "Dude, relax. It's just a guitar" Lindsey says. Rick backs away slowly, then runs to the garden. His bodyguard follows. Lindsey just goes upstairs. Mick starts humming, guess what, "Running through the garden". The ice is broken when John coins a new name "The Gibsonator". All laugh.

2:43 pm-Bekka comes into the newly minted Gibsonator's room. "I don't find you that scary" she says. Lindsey feels inspired after that comment and he starts playing "Don't let me down again". The sound of Buckingham Bramlett sounds very familiar, especially to an increasingly jealous you-know-who.

2:46 pm-Stevie storms into the room shouting "Bitch, that's my song". Catfight ensues as Bekka is chased out of the room into the streets. All the others follow. "You don't even sound like me!" Stevie shouts. Bekka reaches the fence that leads to the garden. She barely climbes over in time. "One way or another. I'm going to find you. I'm gonna get you, get you, get you, get you" says Stevie. Peter says "That's not your song". Stevie, with looks that could kill, fixes on her new target, and bolts after him.

to be continued...
The business of the journalist is to destroy the truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell the country for his daily bread. You know it and I know it and what folly is this toasting an independent press. We are the tools and vassals of the rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes. "