View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 07:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hey Kelly,
I didn't realize it looked like I was posting to your posts, I was answering the original post, and I guess the board puts the newest post last, mine came after yours, when I was actually posting to the original question (except when you replied to me, and this one), and not to your post, sorry 'bout that!
I think the more selections of different items we have, the better! I was excited because I just got these pendants today, so I was trying to reply to the people who had posted about Stevie style jewelry, since they are in stock now.
BTW, to the ledgies, I met Kelly, back in the 1990s, before she was doing the jewelry, when I was the performer for the Fleetwood Mac convention in Texas...so no hard feelings between us, she is a nice lady! I wish her all the best, and always have!

Bright blessings, everyone!~Barbara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starling
Thank you, Goddess6! I'm so glad you are still enjoying it! Didn't mean to cause any ruptures...just felt a little weird to have every thread that I posted in followed up with another merchant...but yup, it's a big, old free Stevie world out there and that's okay by me!
To each their own preferences and it's always good!